Wild West Story
Restore a rustic and weathered down ghost town in Wild West Story - The Beginnings, a marvelous matching encounter with a western theme.
Bella and Coyote Cub are two drifters who stumble across an abandoned mining town. Looking to start a new life for themselves, they decide to mine gold and help the town flourish once again, perhaps finding a home to call their own. Restoring a town however, while dealing with a rowdy group of desperadoes, can prove to be more challenging than imagined. Join Bella and Coyote Cub on this amazing journey to create a place of their own. Challenge 100 original levels across the territory and rebuild the general store, the farm, the lodge, and more. Collect resources to build even more structures and bring in new settlers. With extraordinary power-ups, a unique clear-the-path matching mechanic, and additional Hidden Object levels, this is one Wild West hoedown you're sure to enjoy!
- Mine for gold to rebuild a town in this entertaining 3-in-a-row challenge;
- Make matches to clear the mine path and collect gold along the way in 100 fun levels;
- Use the gold to restore buildings and unlock incredible power-ups;
- Play extra hidden object levels for more power-ups and surprises!
- File Size: 26 Mb
- Windows 98/XP/Vista/7/8/10
Licensing terms and policy
All full version games provided at this web-site were licensed, sublicensed for distribution by other game developers, game publishers or developed by internal game studio and provided free legally. If you have questions about this game, please contact us using this form.