Paper.io is a real-time multiplayer .io game where you have to capture as much territory as possible. Paint the map in your own color to take over the Paper.io world! Look out for other players vying to claim your space.
How to Play
Use your mouse to move around and cover the map with your color. Glide over white space and other players' paint, then create a connection back to your own color to claim that area.
When you're moving outside of your color, your tail is exposed to attack. That means other players can crash into it to obliterate you.
You’ll constantly be battling with other Paper.io players to reclaim your territory and take theirs.
Tips and Tricks
- Don’t be too greedy. The longer your tail is exposed, the more likely it is that you’ll be destroyed by an opponent.
- Attack other players boldly when their tail is exposed. Then claim all the white space they previously inhabited!
- Paint cautiously and stay close to your territory until you’re sure it’s okay to claim a larger space.
- Move around the edges of the map to minimize exposure while claiming more and more space for yourself!
- Real-time online matches with other players
- Custom skins to define your own image
- Addictively fun gameplay
- August 2018 (iOS)
- September 2018 (Android)
- March 2019 (HTML5)
This version is inspired by the Paper.io game by Voodoo.
- Web browser (desktop and mobile)
How to play Paper.io?
- Go to Paper.io on GameTop.
- Use WASD or the arrow keys or move your mouse to control your snake.
- Capture territory by creating complete loops with your snake.
How do you kill other players in Paper.io?
You can kill other players by hitting their tail.
Can you reach 100% in Paper.io?
It's possible to reach 100% in Paper.io, but it isn't easy. You have to claim the entire map working from the outside in.
Spot the Differences
Indiara and the Skull Gold